Thursday, July 08, 2004

An e-mail from Paulo Coehlo himself

I had mailed Paulo Coehlo from his website (i stumbled upon it somehow)because I was really impressed by his work 'Alchemist'.He has got a nice website.What surprised me even more was that i got a reply mail from the great man himself the next day.
Here it goes:-
But..Wait...Some raucous kid seems to have torn it into pieces... :(
(Yeah..beware of these new kids on the block..they can tear away ur e-mails too).Newayz..She is due fr a beating!!In the meantime, do try to read it by joining the 2 pieces..






Sometimes you have to sacrifice some parts for the greater good of the whole!! ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ujjwal said...

I got my copy of 'Eleven Minutes' and 'veronica Decides to Die' right after I had finished Alchemist but they have still to c the light of the day. :)
however Lots of other interesting stuff got me busy...Reading 'Made in Japan by Akio Morita,the CEO of Sony' n Catch 22 is the next in line...:)
Howz it btw??? hv u read other titles from Coehlo's stable??

July 8, 2004 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Ujjwal said...

Guess i need to remove this pic or make it small somehow...I just realised that my posts were getting drowned below my profile leaving an empty space alll over...

July 8, 2004 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Ujjwal said...

u can go ahead with 'Catch 22' even without my recommendation unless u wanna borrow it from me ;)....its a damn gud book (so i hv heard!!)

July 8, 2004 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Ujjwal said...

Oh...how do u manage to read such boring stuff??
another ABCD masala stuff...:) more apt fr pg 3 socialites...r u 1 of them by ne chance :)
neways do post ur reviews (they r not as boring as u make them out to be n also u hv not written smth on ur blog fr ages..4 days 2 b precise!!) abt this Hari Kunzru book....

n didnt i tell u tht i'm reading 'Made in Japan' by Akio Morita...

July 8, 2004 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Ujjwal said...

c a lot depends on the reader's ability to c thru wht the author tries to convey...so all tht stuff tht seems/is boring fr u might b interesting fr me...
:D n how cud i be sure tht smth is boring w/o first reading it ;)
1 more thing i was talking abt Hari Kunzru's novel being a bore n not Narayanan's...
For A-Z of page 3 socialites ,subscribe TOI( btw u ever read DT pg3????)

July 9, 2004 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Ujjwal said...

Ya..i had skimmed thru some pages of that book...dint appeal to me much...(tho the book's appeal n the length of my pocket r somewhat interconnected :)

July 10, 2004 at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home