Saturday, July 10, 2004

U2 Lounge gets a facelift...

So finally my dog..err,i mean blog had its day.It was the time for it to dress up and give up an all too undesirable look.
Though I am still not satisfied with some of the stuff (c the sidebar can still accomodate a lot :).First up, I need to dynamically update the 'Currently Playing' and 'Cool Quote of the Day' without me having to republish the entire blog everytime i change the content under these two heads.And this is possible by taking them out of the template code.Need to figure that out.Some of the forthcoming attractions on U2 Lounge would include a 'Shoutbox' (btw..my earlier experience with this has been scary,ended up spoiling the whole template.The box also seems to slow down the loading of the blog.So need to wait).
The packaging has almost been done,time to focus on the content..

P.S.Suggestions for the improvement of the blog are most welcome...


2 Comments:

Blogger Ujjwal said...

Hima..
Thanx buddy...
Go ahead n place me in ur hall of fame...
n the gesture will b reciprocated pronto. :P

July 10, 2004 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Ravages/CC said...

Hi!
Just saw that you have linked to me (Selective AMnesia)
Thanks a ton. Needless to say, I have reciprocated.

And good design you have runnin here. Cool.

Best of luck

July 11, 2004 at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home