Friday, July 16, 2004

Good Bye...Master

Hey..This is me..U2, the blog...

Tell ya what happened between me and my
master yesterday :( ...
 
At some unearthly hour:

U2:Hiya...master...howdy??

M:U2 I am leaving Delhi...hope u wont mind and will manage the stuff when I'm not around....

U2:Sure master...but where r u going??

M:I am going to Bombay!!

U2: What!! Master u r going for some Bomb Babe :( i thought u were a lot saner than this..

M:AWWWWW....U2 U2..Shutup!! and mind ur own business...

U2:But master i just asked where r u going??

M: Ohk..Last timee...listen now..I'm going to Mumbai....

U2:Master...u've changed a lot!!

M:(angrily) And, Why is that??

U2:..Now..I know I cant stop u but i tell ya one thing...wasting ur life for bais and babes is not good at all....

M:Ohhhh..u dumb-witted moron...just understand that I'm moving out of Delhi and will make my next post from Bom..er..i mean another place...now get the hell out of here n lemme pack my bags...byeeeeeeeeeeee

U2:ya master...ur order is my command...ciao n Good Luck!!

So this is it guys..I will surely b missing my master n hope he stays on the right path.....but u all keep hanging around till my master is back 2 business...Till then...me signing off!!

--U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home